Followers

Monday, May 18, 2015

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #10

Hey Everyone.

Time for another Challenge over at 

A Big Thankyou to our 3 Fabulous Sponsors  . . . 


~ Sponsor #1 ~
Prize ~ 2 but 3 Images if use TSB

~ Sponsor #2 ~

Prize ~ 3 Images

~ Sponsor #3 ~
Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

For my Card I have used "Emo Willow" from
Make it Crafty. I have coloured her with copics.
Papers are from Kaisercraft "La Di Da Collection", had them for
ages and also a paper from Bearly Mine Designs.
Dies used are - Magnolia heart tag, Cheery Lynn Doily
Stampin Up Butterfly.
I have again used my wonderful Stampendous Embossing Enamels
(loving them) flowers from I am Roses & Wild Orchid Crafts.
Any way thanks for dropping by.
Hugs
Tracey

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome love the image and colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the purple combo n the embellishes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...