Followers

Monday, May 12, 2014

Emerald Faerie Inspiration


A little bit of Inspiration for you.
A nice plain card today (very unusual for me...right!! lol)
I have used Binkie and Buzz
and coloured them with Copics.
On their wings i have actually gone over them
with my Spica Clear pen, it has given it a
wonderful look (well i think so....lol)

Now i have totally cased a card made by
the wonderfully talented Deb Pamment
(please drop by and check out her awesome cards)

Dont forget the Current Challenge


I have made this for a little boy who
is just starting to undergo 12 months of chemo, 
please support him here.

Thanks everyone
Have an awesome Day
Hugs
Tracey
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I really love your CAS card Tracey, it's great and I'm sure Kade will love it too.~ DT Sis ~
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove your great Choice of Image and Gorgeous card! Love your choice of blue it really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...